You may set up an appointment for a guided tour of the school with the school secretary:
Jessi Nichols at 817-444-9964 or email email@example.com
We offer an online application process as it simplifies and provides parents a tool for tracking the status of their admission. In order to complete the application process, please complete the checklist items listed below, including the submission of all supplemental application forms. All supplemental information must be submitted as soon as possible.
- Complete and submit the online application here: https://secure.gradelink.com/1760/enrollment
- Forward Pastor Recommendation Form to families current church pastor
- Forward Confidential Teacher Reference to the student's most recent teacher (not required for homeschool students)
- Forward Confidential Principal reference to the student's most recent Principal/Counselor (not required for homeschool students)
2. Submit the following items to the school secretary by email, fax or hard copy to the front office:
- Copy of parent/guardians driver's license
- Student's birth certificate
- Student's immunization record
- Most recent School transcript (high school students) or Report Card for all other grades. Students entering in Kindergarten for the firs time will not need to provide a report card.
3. Once accepted, parents will complete the financial portion of the enrollment process.
- Make an appointment with Serena Cornelius to sign the financial agreement forms and discuss payment options.
- Registration Fee $350
- Legacy Fee $360
- Tuition $5100
Parents will be notified of Admission Status.
STUDENTS MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION CONSIDERATION:
- At least one parent must be a Christian, affiliated with a local church and in regula weekly attendance at the church.
- The student must have semester averages of 70 or above on current year and previous years report card/transcript.
- The student must be in good standing both academicaaly, behaviorally and attendance records with previously attended schools.
- Kindergarten students must be 5 years old by Spetember 1st to be eligible for admission.
PASTOR RECOMMENDATION TEACHER REFERENCE PRINCIPAL REFERENCE